"Great news! Crown Copyright and Licensing (CCL) is pleased to announce that permission to reproduce Government of Canada works is no longer required, in part or in whole, and by any means, for personal or public non-commercial purposes, or for cost-recovery purposes, unless otherwise specified in the material you wish to reproduce." http://publications.gc.ca/site/eng/news/whatsNew.html
- Archived Carousel
- Asian Studies
- Creative Writing
- Electronic Resources
- Environmental Studies
- Gender and Sexuality Studies
- Germanic Studies
- Government Publications
- Human Kinetics
- Latin American Studies
- Library, Archival, and Information Studies
- Maps and Atlases
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Slavic, Central, and East European Studies
- Social Work
- Women's Studies
Latest Blog Posts
- ESRI SCHOLARSHIP 2016: Can you make a map? Deadline: Feb. 8, 2016
November 27, 2015 - Submit a map by Feb. 8, 2016 for the chance to win $2000, plus softwar...
- Understanding and Using the Head Start CARES Data: An Introductory Webinar from ICPSR on Dec 17, 2015 at 1:30 PM EST
November 23, 2015 - Join ICPSR for a webinar on Dec 17, 2015 at 1:30 PM EST. Register n...
- Today is International Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Day!
November 18, 2015 - It’s a day to celebrate GIS by showcasing GIS uses and benefits and ...
More news | Subscribe to feed
Instruction Workshops and Tutorials
We offer workshops ranging from library orientations to database-specific tutorials to in-depth workshops on RefWorks, Current Awareness, and more. See our list of upcoming workshops below:
- Upcoming NVivo Workshops:
- Citation Management with ProQuest Flow, Mendeley and Zotero
- Best Practices for Research Data Management
- @ the Koerner Research Commons
- Citation Management with Mendeley, ProQuest Flow, Refworks or Zotero
Are you interested in a tailored workshop specifically for your class? Contact your Subject Librarian to set one up.