"Great news! Crown Copyright and Licensing (CCL) is pleased to announce that permission to reproduce Government of Canada works is no longer required, in part or in whole, and by any means, for personal or public non-commercial purposes, or for cost-recovery purposes, unless otherwise specified in the material you wish to reproduce." http://publications.gc.ca/site/eng/news/whatsNew.html
- Archived Carousel
- Asian Studies
- Creative Writing
- Electronic Resources
- Environmental Studies
- Gender and Sexuality Studies
- Germanic Studies
- Government Publications
- Human Kinetics
- Latin American Studies
- Library, Archival, and Information Studies
- Maps and Atlases
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Slavic, Central, and East European Studies
- Social Work
- Women's Studies
Latest Blog Posts
- ICPSR Summer Program – Registration opens on Monday, Feb 8th!
February 3, 2016 - The ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social Sciences de...
- ESRI SCHOLARSHIP 2016: Can you make a map? Deadline approaching - Feb. 8, 2016
January 29, 2016 - There is still time to submit a map for a chance to win $2000, plus so...
- Sangster Award for Graduate Students! Deadline: March 31st, 2016
January 22, 2016 - The Canadian National Commiittee for CODATA (CNC/CODATA) is accepting ...
More news | Subscribe to feed
Instruction Workshops and Tutorials
We offer workshops ranging from library orientations to database-specific tutorials to in-depth workshops on RefWorks, Current Awareness, and more. See our list of upcoming workshops below:
- Upcoming NVivo Workshops:
- Citation Management with ProQuest Flow, Mendeley and Zotero
- Best Practices for Research Data Management
- @ the Koerner Research Commons
- Citation Management with Mendeley, ProQuest Flow, Refworks or Zotero
Are you interested in a tailored workshop specifically for your class? Contact your Subject Librarian to set one up.